Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Kitchen Table


I have been out exploring the territory surrounding dear Kaysville and have made some purchases that I am very excited about. One of them is the new kitchen table. The best feature...the bench. If I was going to a dinner party you better believe that I would fight for the bench seat.

I also bought a coffee (or the receipt said coctail) table. It is similar colors (black and brown), but there is no picture and it is in the box. I did not want to put it together and then have to move it. I consider myself "practical." You may beg to differ, but it will be ineffective.

3 comments:

Ann said...

super, super cute table, sister. can't wait to come visit and fight for the bench!

Coopers said...

nice work. looks kind-of like ours, but we don't have that bench! does it have a leaf? ours folds in on the table.

Claire said...

Yes it does have a leaf, but it does not fold in.