Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lost Phone

I have once again lost my phone and had to replace it. As an individual who has lost a phone more than once I promptly did the smart thing, which is to buy one of the most of expensive phones out there to replace it with, the Blackberry Storm. When I went to the store it was only in the back of my mind. I was going to be sensible and make thrifty decisions. Needless to say, I was easily swayed by the salesman in the pink shirt, mod haircut, who wanted to be a pediatric nurse practitioner when he grew up. It did take much to sell me...plus he had his own clothing line...who wouldn't immediately by the phone he recommends and uses? Needless to say I have been attempting to utilize its many features today. Pure bliss! Good thing that I have insurance.

No comments: