 |
| While Caitlyn was here in MN I thought it would be a good idea to give her somewhere to shower. Even though the bathroom was a sauna (no A/C, no windows, and very humid weather) we decided to jump in and work on getting it all put together. Here is a photo of the beginning of our work. This is about all that we got done with the shower that worked well. |
We then assembled the other side wall. As we worked we were finding that none of the holes in the metal were lining up...ugh. We continued to work though. We got the door onto the front and guess what? IT WOULDN'T CLOSE. I did a lot of work to attempt to make things level in there, but it turns out the job just wasn't level enough. It got taken apart before I could show pictures of the dysfunctional shower. So, as I continue to do creative bathing in the bathtub downstairs I am going to be considering if I would like to pay someone to do this job for me and if I will ever get it right on my own.
 |
| We did get one successful bathroom job completed. We got the bathroom sink off. Once again I can see how crooked the false drawer is on the vanity front. I am going to have to go back and fix that. |
 |
| Here is the removed sink. An update for all of you who have been anxiously awaiting the chosen tile. I had it all purchase, but I have decided to take it back. I am paying for a granite counter top, which was picked out while Cait was here. There will be a tile back-splash though. |
All of these changes and some time spent in the paint section of Home Depot and I think that I will be changing the color of the bathroom from "lettuce" to something different. Don't worry, there will be photos of the changes. The walls near the shower got all scratched up with the catastrophic shower placement, so I will just take this opportunity to give the bathroom a different look.
2 comments:
Wow. So many changes to such a small room.:) Do you have another shower that you have been using?
I have been showering off every individual body part under the faucet on the bathtub downstairs. I call it "Creative Showering."
Post a Comment