For the past three weeks I have taken an photography class. I think that I without taking a photography class I have gotten some decent photos in my collection, but I wanted to get better and have a greater understanding of all the functions on my camera. So, to take a break from the "Adventures of Caitlyn and Claire" I thought I would just post some pics from tonight's trip to the sculpture garden. It was a very humid and overcast evening (lots of mesquitos), so the colors are not the most spectacular. Plus, my camera got stuck for a while in an overexposed state. Even the instructor couldn't get it to stop overexposing. I actually kinda liked a couple of those shots, so I gave you a little sneak peak. These are not my best photos ever, but they are a glimpse into Minneapolis. Enjoy!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Community Ed
For the past three weeks I have taken an photography class. I think that I without taking a photography class I have gotten some decent photos in my collection, but I wanted to get better and have a greater understanding of all the functions on my camera. So, to take a break from the "Adventures of Caitlyn and Claire" I thought I would just post some pics from tonight's trip to the sculpture garden. It was a very humid and overcast evening (lots of mesquitos), so the colors are not the most spectacular. Plus, my camera got stuck for a while in an overexposed state. Even the instructor couldn't get it to stop overexposing. I actually kinda liked a couple of those shots, so I gave you a little sneak peak. These are not my best photos ever, but they are a glimpse into Minneapolis. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love them! I totally want to take a class sometime. I don't have the really artistic view behind the lens like you, but I do want to know how to do light better.
ps. I will be asking you after the baby is born to take pictures of the letters of her name (like you did with Zachary) to hang in her room. But first she needs to be born to find out the name. :)
Post a Comment