I have been trying to get back into the home project mode, although I am finding it quite difficult. After about 2 minutes of working on any project my clothes are completely drenched. One might think that this wouldn't be an issue, but I keep finding it to be a good excuse to stop after 30 minutes. The following are my lame excuses:
1. Sweat keeps running into my eyes and I can't see.
2. My extremities stick to everything I am working on.
3. There is no A/C in my house so once I get hot, I stay this way.
4. I don't want to shower 12 times a day.
Today I got a few more steps completed on my shower. They involved placing sealant and it sounds like it would be easy, but it felt like a sauna. Then I started to sand down my little cupboard in my nook. There is some sort of oil paint that does not want to come off, but I also discovered that it has glass windows, which have been painted over. I haven't been able to get any part of it sanded down to the wood because the paint keeps forming clumps and sticking to the sander. Plus, once again I was sweating buckets. I just gave up and am not sitting with sweat rolling down my entire body. Perhaps I will climb in the tub.
1 comment:
You need to invest in an air unit that you put in your window!
Post a Comment