Recently I have had a couple of visitors in my home and the they really freak me out. The only thing that I remember running from in my life, were dogs until I definitely taller than they were. Since then, nature and I have been on good terms. I finally found something that freaks me out. About a week ago at 10:30 at night I had a little visitor in my room. He was flying like crazy around my room. I was not certain if it was a bat or a bird. I really wasn't sure until a few days later (I had a few days without a visit). On Thursday morning at 5:30 I was awoken my a bad bat. It freaked me out as the thing went full speed from wall to wall. My mom has named him "Bruce." After I got a new roof, I thought that I might not see the little guy. I was wrong. I came home from work at 9:30 pm and found two bats. One flying around the front room, dive bombing me, and another I could see hanging over the front door. I can tell you that I ran right out the door.
Needless to say, I slept at someone else's house. I had the pest control at my house the next day. They told me it might take another night to be bat free. It was true. Once again, I had a bat going crazy in my house, so I had another night on someone else's floor. Bruce had me in tears and freaking out once again. It's true...I have a fear of crazy, dive bombing bats who could be carrying rabies. I am praying I don't see Bruce again, or his friend Robin.
4 comments:
Yep it is Gotham City....the bat is still here. Bruce please go away.
Quick, bats or snakes...which would you pick?
Hope Bruce goes back to the Cullen's house and leaves you alone.
I'm scared of a little lizard in our house...I can't imagine a bat! I would have been freaking out!
I prefer snakes...bat are freakier when I am trying to sleep.
Post a Comment