 |
| Remember this? |
Well, today it turned into this. While Caitlyn was visiting we decided that I would fork out the money and get a granite counter top. I have had the sink and the faucet hanging out here in the house for months. Today the counter was attached. The sink and the faucet are just placed on there. There is no running water yet, but I think it looks rather nice. Although, I am going to have to straighten out the crooked door.
Above is a picture of the tile that I am planning to use behind the sink, as a back-splash. I am excited for the bathroom project to be completed.
5 comments:
Oh, that looks so good. Nice job. And the back splash you picked was a good pick.
So fun to see more updates!!!
It looks amazing, can't wait to see what you'll do next!
I thought you were changing the bathroom color from green to something else. Did you decide to keep the green?
I am still thinking about another color, but the countertop came in early. Plus, I haven't decided what I am doing about the shower. So, until I get a good idea I have just let it be.
LOVE the sink! And great tile choice!
Post a Comment