I was so happy when I came home to this scene at my house. As I left for work today my cabinetry was being installed. This area is where the fridge was previously. Now it is where the stove will reside. The stove is scheduled to come tomorrow. Bad news is that I won't be home. Good news is that my Uncle Jeff was kind enough to step in and help me out once again. Yay! They will be taking my old decrepit stove, which has been residing on the back porch with my toilet.
Here is the home of my new fridge. I am sad that my new fridge won't arrive until October. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.
This shot is just what it looks like. This is the cabinetry for the sink. I am so excited to have my farmhouse sink in place. I am not sure why it gives me so much joy, but I am going to be so happy when I have a functioning kitchen again....or actually for the first time since May.



4 comments:
Claire it looks sooo good! Plus you should be excited for the farmhouse sink because I'm probable just as excited I love the looks of them!
Love the design!
so pretty!
When we were remodeling, I came home one day to find that Kenneth had put one cabinet door on. I was so excited I bust into tears.
Post a Comment