My Father in Heaven and I have a very different sense of humor. Every time I think I am in the clearing for a good life then he turns around and throws another punch. Right now it is work. I thought that I was doing well at work, but others had a different idea. Currently, I am questioning whether there will even be a job by the end of the week. So, here I am, again...trying to see the humor in it. I think that the humor of my situation is gone. I can't imagine looking back at this and even thinking that it is funny. I now have a new house and potentially no income. I always remember that saying that the Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle, although it doesn't bring me any comfort. This may not kill me, but it sure is hurting my insides. I really just want to crawl under a big rock and hide, and then perhaps come out when the storms are over.
No comments:
Post a Comment