Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Needing Everyone's Opinion




As the pictures I have posted had let you all know I have been working on my bathroom.  The corner sink is expensive to replace.  It does not look as bad in this picture as it has in person.  I suppose that I could attempt to fix the caulk and replace the faucet.  I also plan on painting the cabinet underneath.  I am planning of painting it white and adding a handle.  I went and got a quote for replacement of the sink and it was way too much money because it was going to have to be a custom/specialty order.  So the other option I have is to buy a sink and tile around it.  So, I would like everyone to give me their opinions. I have held up a the color swatch of "Minted Lemon," which is what I chose to paint the walls.

#1-Keep the current sink, replace faucet, and paint cabinet white.

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16
#17

#18
Or I could change the bathroom wall color?  Let me know what you think with your comments.
P.S. The tile on the floor is a light gray, I will post a picture later for you to see.

10 comments:

leannaw13 said...

That's a lot of options! I really like the tile in pic #14 and #18. #18 would go well with the gray tile floor too. Great work on the ceiling fan. Glad you can live to tell the story :)

Wendy said...

#4

Coopers said...

3, 4, and 14.
i like the extra color added in.

Will said...

Sara likes #17, I like #4. Although I think the corner sink is cool so I'm not opposed to #1 either.

Ann said...

Just to clarify, the tile is for the wall, behind where the sink will go, right? 4, 14.

Ann said...

P.S. I really like virtual voting! Great job with all the photos!

Caitlyn Dixon said...

I like 4 and 14.

Carrie said...

14, 17, 18....they would go great with oodles of paint choices!

Anonymous said...

Claire I'm totally going with #4!!

Unknown said...

I know I'm late, but I saw #17 and thought "ooh, that looks fun"