Saturday, April 9, 2011

Improvements

I went back to work this past Wednesday.  When I was given permission to go back slowly I was disappointed, but I was also very nervous about how I would handle being there.  I was only supposed to be at work for 4 hours a day.  That only worked for one day.  It just seemed extend with every day.  Although, I handled every day really well.  So, I went back to my caregivers and had them change it so that I am working full-time starting Monday.  I am actually very happy to be at work.  It is nice to feel productive again.  Just so you know...that baby picture is not one of my patients, but that is exactly how they look.  This is why I love my job.
Although I have seen a ton of improvement, I still have a few demons I am struggling with. Thank you for all the support.  I really appreciate it.  Things are moving in the right direction.
I am scheduled to close on the house on April 14th.  Since I am back to work full-time I can't think that there would be any hold ups.  I could be wrong, but everything has gone so smoothly up until now.  Yea! I can't wait to tackle that project.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Sister, I am so proud of you! You are doing such good things, and I really appreciate how much you've been willing to share. :) You'll continue to be in our prayers and I am so excited about your house!!!!!

Good luck at work! PLEASE let us know if things start getting rocky, or if there is something we can do to help. We sure love you.