I haven't really spent time contemplating the hazards of falling snow until the last few days. There is a sign on the door heading outside into the courtyard of my apartment complex, which tells you to watch for falling snow. Every time that I go out the door I think about it, look up and make a dash. I have been sitting in my living room filling out paperwork, for all kinds of exciting projects, when I hear a sudden rumble. It is pretty loud. Then suddenly, there is a full force flow of snow. Now this snow is definitely not the soft kind of snow either. The speed at which is projected of the tile roof is extremely scary. I think that if I was walking out the door that I may not be able to protect myself. In fact, as I am sitting here I can just imagine the snow hitting someone, knocking them out, and giving them a face grater trophy.
I think I will only be using the front door where the snow has melted.

1 comment:
AHHH!
Post a Comment