Alright, I am not sure that you all want a play-by-play of my home hunting experience. If not, you should be glad that I didn't start posting about it until recently. I am now on the 4th home I would like to purchase. Out of all of them this is the home that I fell in love it at first sight when I walked in the door. I had seen it online for months, but I looked at the square feet and thought it was too small (plus it has a galley kitchen which I don't really love). It is a house with character and has an old farmhouse feeling. The pictures don't do it justice, but I thought that I would share. The other good thing is that it is move in ready because someone is still living there. There are no pictures, but I love the clawfoot tub in one of the bathrooms, plus the upstairs has lots of little nooks and crannies, where you could just hide and read a good book. My mind is racing with ideas to fix it up to my taste. I am imagining the amount of wallpaper that I will be removing. Plus, the basement is unfinished waiting for me to come up with what to put down there. The ceilings are high enough for anything I want.
***EDIT*** since the link is hard to see i just added to down here.
http://www.edinarealty.com/MN/St-Louis-Park/55426/homes-for-sale/3612-Rhode-Island-Avenue-S-58963621/popup
***EDIT*** since the link is hard to see i just added to down here.
http://www.edinarealty.com/MN/St-Louis-Park/55426/homes-for-sale/3612-Rhode-Island-Avenue-S-58963621/popup
3 comments:
The outside is adorable! So much fun character!
wait, i'm confused...are there pictures?!
yes ann. it is hard to see the link with the colors...but i will give you a hint, it is with the word home.
Post a Comment