Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sad, but Not Over

Unfortunately, I heard back about my offer and they are not going to accept it.  The loan that I was trying to purchase it has minimal standards that the home has to meet.  The bank that owns the home doesn't want to meet those standards.  They would prefer to sell the house "as is."  I already knew this, but I was hoping the additional loan to fix it up would made the offer possible.  I guess that I will have to use a government fix it up loan, for part of the repairs....at least the mandated repairs.  So, tomorrow I will be talking with the loan man and seeing what I can do.  The other two offers that were given we also turned down, so I will send it in again after I get it figured out.  I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Coopers said...

We've got our fingers crossed! Good Luck!