Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cute Boy Alert

Um.  Okay I found a reason that I need to lose 40 pounds by next week.  There is a cute single guy that showed up in my ward today. At least he didn't have a ring on. He may have been there before, but he bore his testimony today.  Can I just say....he is in law school.  It is destiny.  Now if only I could convince him of that (ESP?).  I bet he was up there on the stand thinking who is that hot girl with the bows in her hair.  This kind of thing happens to me all the time.  Don't worry Mom and Dad, the fellow who was released from the state penitentiary for a crime he should have had life for and the other one who was just happy that he wasn't locked up right now (I believe he mumbled something about a mental institution) are not on the interest peaking radar.

Alright, yeah I know I just posted this ridiculous post, but this has never happened in my ward before.  Someone without a history of drug use (or at least looks like he has no history of drug use), is bettering himself for a career, is at church, and is single (?). Plus, I actually thought, "hmmmm is he single?"  I must be feeling better after two years of therapy.

I hear the angels right now, "AAAAHHHHHH."

I don't have a phone, so hence this post. Now if anyone in my ward is reading this (throat clearing occurring), keep your mouths shut.  Just let me live in my little fantasy world.  I don't really need to be set up.  I really just need a piece of "eye candy" to keep me coming to church happily.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

Love,

Claire

4 comments:

Will said...

Did you vote me out of the family? I didn't receive the email...

Claire said...

I am going to fix it. I did not send an email...I just made a post instead.

Katie said...

I'm all giggly after reading your post! And screw losing 40 pounds, you're a fabulous gal and 40 pounds either way isn't going to change that.

Claire said...

Well thanks Katie. I know, but I will feel better and I will look like I think I look when I look in the mirror. Right now I feel like I am looking at a stranger when I see myself. 40 pounds less and I will see my own face once again. I miss myself.