This weekend I went with Carrie and a couple of her friends from school. We had a great time! We stopped for Cinnamon Rolls at Tobie's (a must tradition), on the way up to the Duluth area. When we got to Duluth we stopped in a small town just north. We discovered that where we stopped was not especially picturesque, but I managed to get a photo of a little boat hanging out anyway.
There was also a random train hanging out in the area. I didn't really get a chance to read anything around the area, but I licked the train anyway.
I got little view of Lake Superior. The day was not bright and blue, but fairly overcast so the pictures were not as lovely as I had hoped.
Carrie's friends had not been up to Duluth or the surrounding area, so we headed to Gooseberry Falls. I was happy that this time the water was not as brown. It makes for better pictures when it is white.
This picture is a little dark, but I sure loved the sky for some reason.
The same view without the lens I was playing with.
We were happily surprised to find some leaves still on the trees.
Above, I was just testing out my four star lens. Carrie's house lights did turn into little stars. And the final pic is out of order, but it was a lighthouse we stopped at.
There was also a random train hanging out in the area. I didn't really get a chance to read anything around the area, but I licked the train anyway.
I got little view of Lake Superior. The day was not bright and blue, but fairly overcast so the pictures were not as lovely as I had hoped.
Carrie's friends had not been up to Duluth or the surrounding area, so we headed to Gooseberry Falls. I was happy that this time the water was not as brown. It makes for better pictures when it is white.
This picture is a little dark, but I sure loved the sky for some reason.
The same view without the lens I was playing with.
We were happily surprised to find some leaves still on the trees.



1 comment:
I wondered what that picture of my car was about. Also, congrats on the 2+ lb loss for the week!!!
Post a Comment