Here is the shower again. The colors look much better today, not so yellow. There are three gray walls. Today the shower faucet and handle were put in. One step closer to a finished shower. Ignore the dirt in the bottom of the shower from the worker.
They were not supposed to put the toilet back in. I was planning on putting it in myself for way less money. I came home and the toilet was back in. I had plans to repaint the room before putting the toilet back in. Luckily it won't cost me a cent.
The is the sink, now in working order. The water in the bathroom is lovely.
This is the distance between the wall and the toilet. It is going to be difficult to paint behind the toilet, but I am not taking it back off.
Another view from of the toilet.
The kitchen faucet that was just put in on Monday. Yay! Of course there had to be another problem here. I put the hand sprayer up for the photo, but it leaks. I have to order another one now.
They were not supposed to put the toilet back in. I was planning on putting it in myself for way less money. I came home and the toilet was back in. I had plans to repaint the room before putting the toilet back in. Luckily it won't cost me a cent.
The is the sink, now in working order. The water in the bathroom is lovely.
This is the distance between the wall and the toilet. It is going to be difficult to paint behind the toilet, but I am not taking it back off.
Another view from of the toilet.
The kitchen faucet that was just put in on Monday. Yay! Of course there had to be another problem here. I put the hand sprayer up for the photo, but it leaks. I have to order another one now.



3 comments:
LOVE the bathroom sink!!! YEA!!!!
Good luck with the painting. :) It all looks so good.
so awesome! each time you post house updates, i seriously wished we lived around the corner so we could participate in the updates. it looks awesome. i love the shower lever/handle. i also love the kitchen faucet...do you have hardware on the cabinets that matches? love it all. keep the fun coming! -lee-
Post a Comment