Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Um, What?

Remember the freezer that would not open?  Well, I carefully removed the molding so that I had full access to the freezer.  It stayed that way for about a week.  I brought some questions to the service HD about the measurements that were done and why the freezer didn't have enough room.  The builders came out and replaced some cabinet doors that were painted a little funky.  They were supposed to be checking out my options for the molding around the door.  When I came home from work I saw that the molding had been placed back around the door frame.  I just started to laugh.  Once again...I have no access to the freezer.  This was last week.  I have to admit, I haven't taken the molding off again.  The idea is just exhausting.  So, once again I look at the freezer and think....hhhmmm.  I will put that off for another day.

This week was not a great weight week.  On Saturday I had spent 10.5 hours in the yard.  That is equivalent to 3000 kcalories in one day.  It didn't help.  I gained 1 pound.  Oh well, I didn't really eat junk, but I know that with big workouts I tend to gain weight (weird).

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love all these construction men that are trying to be helpful by doing things you didn't ask for them to do....

And, I'm sure it's all muscle. ALL.