Yesterday I got my counters placed. I really like them so far, but it is true I haven't used them yet. Plus, I like the look of my sink. The only problem is that it isn't usable yet. In the next day of so I should have the sink hooked up. Yay!
My stove here will also be hooked up at the same time as the sink. I was told that the plumber does the gas link. I am really excited to have a working stove. Not having one since May I have become very appreciate of the abilities of a stove. The microwave in the picture is hooked up which is a plus. Slowly but surely the kitchen is coming together. I have paint for the room, but I am afraid that the tiling if going to wait until I have the money to do the project.
My stove here will also be hooked up at the same time as the sink. I was told that the plumber does the gas link. I am really excited to have a working stove. Not having one since May I have become very appreciate of the abilities of a stove. The microwave in the picture is hooked up which is a plus. Slowly but surely the kitchen is coming together. I have paint for the room, but I am afraid that the tiling if going to wait until I have the money to do the project.

1 comment:
LOVE!
Post a Comment